Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

HAPPY and depressed. Question/rant.?

It's finally warming up! I can go outside and enjoy myself again! this is usually the time of year I like the most. but guess what. My grandparents Are in the hospital, my Nany had a stroke, and to top it all off, I've got a D in math!!!! I guess this is more of a rant than a question but mabe It's just cause I don't know very many people at my new school, I will NOT talk to the rents, and I'm sick of talking to my dog. of coarse it my just be 'cause I wanted to complain. I don't know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck, just go out some where, maybe you'll meet some one new.

Downloads
    Uploads
    been there. done that. still there. but its not as worse as urs. i read the twilight saga and i feel changed. i tried to change and sometimes be myself. watever suits u. i spent most of my time locked up in my room on a computer trying to get my mind off things. try that. and study study study. pray and hope for the best!! good luck!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah depression will do that to you.
    A change in schools can cause feeling less than accepted, fear for your Nany's health, are understandable triggers for depression. Along with depression can come poor performance in your job, or in school, which further exacerbates the depression, and there you go into a downward spiral.

I suggest you share your feelings with someone more responsible than your dog. A dog can be a really good listener, but they seldom give you any positive verbal feedback like you might get from a councilor, or caring adult.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah depression will do that to you.
    A change in schools can cause feeling less than accepted, fear for your Nany's health, are understandable triggers for depression. Along with depression can come poor performance in your job, or in school, which further exacerbates the depression, and there you go into a downward spiral.

I suggest you share your feelings with someone more responsible than your dog. A dog can be a really good listener, but they seldom give you any positive verbal feedback like you might get from a councilor, or caring adult.