Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

This guy stood me up today and had nerve to complain about a woman on facebook?

after a year of being broken up and having a hard time getting over my ex.. I have decided to get back into the dating scene. I talked to this guy less than a month, I admit I met him from a dating site. We had plans to meet today @ 3pm, I called him three different periods of time second time leaving a voicemail no answer! We are friends on facebook his status says women are hilarious they know you have a car then have a attitude when you have to take the train..therefore people he was on some type of date today when he suppose to went out with me! I responded I don't know what woman did you wrong but seriously it was messed up how you ditch me today..he deleted my comment then I deleted him! Why do men act like this..Im just venting and mad as hell!

Downloads
    Uploads
    He probably did it on purpose, to be an ass.
    Or he got kinda freaky on that site ,,, hahah and accidentally had a date the same day.
    Or maybe he was talking about his mom...? lol

as for deleting the comment... he probably didnt want his friends to see... he didnt wanna be embarassed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ::sigh:: some men just like to play games...they hide behind a computer and its all just a fantasy world to them and women are disposable and can be deleted at a click of a button...you did an awesome job telling him off though, i hope people were able to read your comment on facebook before he deleted it off. GO YOU!