Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member derivativewithrespecttox's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it a good thing that no woman has ever complained to me about leaving the...

...toilet seat up? The reason is such: the toilet seat was always down and was never in the entire duration of my usage, up. I always give my best aim. As for any incidental redirection of stream due to turbulent flow or influx volume... well let's just say that less powerful than urea 0,08 Molar wouldn't be toxic or posing a teratogenic danger to any female sitting on it; it's not like it's a mutagen or something.

Give it time and it will evaporate leaving a dry residue on the seat which flakes of very easily; she wouldnt even know it was there in the first place.

The logic does not satisfy certain etiquette but the fact remains that no woman complained about the toilet seat up. Once again, is it a good thing or am I going against a gradient here?

Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont complain because i look!

most men are courteous enough to put it down.

i fell in once when i was younger and now i look every single time lol. if i dont want my ass wet half the responsibility belongs to me.

if you have good aim, leave it down. if some gets on the seat just wipe it off. no one should have to wipe up your pee.

id say its a good thing!