Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

is it a good rant???????????????????????????????

Since grade 12 is crucial for any student. It is believed that Grade 12 students should be allowed to choose teachers of their own choices, instead of forcefully putting them in their classes.

I remember in grade 11 physics, I had a physics teacher. I couldn’t understand whatever she used to teach. Consequently, I got very low marks in physics. In the end, my understanding in physics was next to none. I felt like smashing my head against something. I smashed my head against the Neptune, against the Pluto, against the Saturn, against the Uranus, against the mercury and whatever their names are. I want to be an engineer and I did very poor in physics. But in grade 12 physics, which is a lot harder than grade 11, I did very well. That was because I understood the teacher, I understood whatever she used to convey. *Some folks who did well in physics 11 did poor in grade 12 just because they could not understand the teacher. The thing is I don’t care about marks I care about my understanding.

They say that if we allow this, students would join classes with their friends. If students choose to not pay attention in class that is their loss. What about those who are serious about their studies? Students are the ones messing up their futures not teachers. Friends can cause them to not pay attention, but so could drawing on paper, laying your head down, and so many other things. A student is responsible for his or her own work.

Shouldn’t we have the freedom to choose our teachers when it comes to our courses? *Teachers who are incapable of teaching grade 12 should teach lower classes. Let’s our fate be with us and their fate be with them. We want to choose teachers of our own choice. Thus, we don’t want to jeopardize our career, when we are not comfortable in our classrooms.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not really. Sorry.