Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girls need to stop complaining about period pains and giving birth.....?

Girls always b i t ch about how they have to give birth and have period pains, when neither is as painful or as uncomfortable as a b o n e r in jeans. Until you have a b o n e r in jeans you've never felt pain, and you don't have any right to complain.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The exact pain of a woman giving birth is like taking a man's scrotum and stretching it over his back and to his chin. Do you think that would hurt?

A boner in your jeans is no real pain to a man - unless women start laughing at it, after that point it turns into an emotional pain called "embarrassment."

Downloads
    Uploads
    A**hole.
    YOU'RE the one who's never felt pain till you've given birth! And how often do you get a boner in jeans? I bet it's not for a whole week EVERY month. And that's your fault for getting one in jeans in the first place!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mike, when was the last time you had period pains or gave birth?

Until you've had those experiences, it is you who have no right to complain.

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow you are such a lame ass. go kill yourself you worthless waste of life.
    until you pop a baby out of your penis and have an fn period then shut the hell up.

why don't you stop being a perve while your wearing your jeans to prevent getting a boner... and besides i bet you have a baby dick.. so whine about that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As a woman who is currently PMSing, shut your ignorant mouth. Until you've felt period cramps for three days straight, you have no right to complain about us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    now how in the HELL would u know what its like to give birth and to have periods? u dnt..so suk it

~brebaby <3~

Downloads
    Uploads
    Neither you nor I have ever experienced giving birth or having a period pain, so how can we judge how painful it is? :L

Downloads
    Uploads
    ohhh dude stop bit c hin

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, period pains and birth are killer. We understand you get boners, but those only last for what, 5 minutes? And its your fault for getting horny in the first place. We have a period every month, and that pain lasts for 7 DAYS. Then when we get pregnant that pain lasts for 9 MONTHS. I say you need to stop btchn. Girls go through way more pain then a guy does. To help you understand the pregnancy pain, think of how bad your stomach hurts when you have to sht, those our contractions that last forever. Then think about pushing out a head, that could last forever also. Hope this changes your perspective on female pain.