Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Women are complicated! haha, I would know. I did the same thing for a while.

The reason is easy. Women want a guy that treats her like a princess, and sweeps her off her feet. But they are attracted to the bad boy type for the excitement and thrill.

When they are older, and wiser they grow out of this, well more like they get tired of being treated like an object, or trash.

Its nothing to do with the sweet guys, haven't you ever heard the line, "Nice guys finish last'? Well its true, but when they do, its the real thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some girls are stupid. They don't see a good hing when it is right in front of them. Be happy with the girl you have now, and no matter what, always be yourself. Someone will eventually appreciate you for who you are.

Downloads
    Uploads

Girls complain there are no decent guys?

Girls complain there are no decent guys, but when they have one in front of them they break up with them to go for the bad guy or jerk type! I just don't get it. I'm a pretty decent guy, I'm nice, romantic, strong, manly, protective, a great listener, funny, smart, interesting, and silly at times. It took me FOREVER to finally find a girl that is like me, and values me.

Girls usually dump me and I find out they are going out with a drug dealer a week later or something?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooooohh... you are so lucky I'm in a good mood, cos I'm so tempted to just write "You forgot modest." But anyway.

Girls tend to go for bad guys cos they're exciting. Not every girl will go for the bad guy type, but some get bored easily and want something that's always new and exciting - and bad guys can give them that.

But don't think every girl goes for the bad guy type. Not every girl wants to be constantly thrilled - some girls just want a relationship with a decent guy (they really want it, they don't just say it). And the girls who do go for bad guys eventually grow out of it, or get sick of being hurt.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's too bad. I've never had a boyfriend, but I don't find bad boys attractive. Someone who is nice and caring will get my attention better than a bad boy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm FREE!!!

But about to be with someone, sorry!

Downloads
    Uploads
    don't worry, guys complain about what girls have and what they don't have. They'll say that they'll go for a natural and conservative looking girl but they usually go for the ones with too much make-up and ones that look like a sl*t.

Downloads
    Uploads
    mabe its not you. mabe its just the girls your dating.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't state your age. Also, I'm a bit confused about why you are complaining about this if you have found a nice girl who appreciates and values you.

I blame the media and culture for the situation we're in with this. It's not new, either, I dealt with it when I was a teen in the '80's. If you're not trying to get into a girl's pants there must be something wrong with you. That's what kids are being told.

Ignore it and stick by your morals. Nothing else will make you happy in life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't state your age. Also, I'm a bit confused about why you are complaining about this if you have found a nice girl who appreciates and values you.

I blame the media and culture for the situation we're in with this. It's not new, either, I dealt with it when I was a teen in the '80's. If you're not trying to get into a girl's pants there must be something wrong with you. That's what kids are being told.

Ignore it and stick by your morals. Nothing else will make you happy in life.