Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girlfriend won't stop complaining about my past with my ex :(?

To make it short, I had sex with my ex and my girlfriends a virgin. From that my girlfriend won't stop comparing herself to my ex, saying how she's prettier, saying how she hates how I did it with her and I'm not a virgin. Asking questions about every single thing we did (and get even more awkward) to the point where I don't know if I should lie about what we did (I want her trust) or tell her the truth (last time she asked something about us, she got ma with the answer for a whole week lol).
    and every new thing we do she asks if I did it with her, totally ruining the moment. or she'd ask me if I loved her. And... Okay you get it every day, all the time she's comparing herself with her. I get that when she's a virgin is hard to get over the fact that her boyfriend isn't, I get all that lol but what should I do? She won't stop feeling bad, which ultimately makes me feel awful and makes me regret havin had had a girlfriend before her. What should I do to make us both feel better? Or get over it?

If that made sense...

Downloads
    Uploads
    theres 2 answers here.
    you tell her that you loved ur past gf and thats the only reason why u did that stuff. itll make you not seem like a player or manwhore or whatever
    or you tell her that it meant nothing and that you wanted to get some experience that way when you met the girl you wanted to be with forever (tell her that girl is her lol ) you would know what ur doing and be able to pleasure her

Downloads
    Uploads
    u can do 2 things 1.make her understand that u loved ur ex,but it dint work out,now u have completely moved on..n now u love her..only her...and really dont think about ur past..she is soo beautiful and nice that u have really forgotten ur ex..n make her promise that she wont talk abt your ex coz u dont like it. !!!
    and 2. if this doesnt work out..den run away..shes insane!(sowie)