Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gaza screaming 300 died and media lying Will you take a min to read this ? ?

i want the world to hear me so plz take a minute to read this ... the media is playing with our minds... to everyone support Israel throw this ugly crime open your eyes
    you all think Israel told hamas to stop but do you know that the government of hamas has been chosen by the Palestinian people in one of the most honest elections in the world as the usa admit (usa was the supervisor of the elections)
    so hamas was in charge but Israel didn't like that cause as they say hamas is just a terrorist organization so they decided to siege gaza so people hate hamas and the goverment falland never get elected again
    after that hamas started lunching rockets on Israel trying to break the siege on Gaza
    after few monthes there was the truce and isreal break that truce over and over again ... anyone can go to google and check what isreal has done throw the 6 months of truce and the siege on gaza never break
    Palestinains people died from cold hunger and lack of medicines
    Gaza has no electricity no heat no medicines and isreal closed all the ways to gaza so no country could send any help to the Palestinains at gaza
    hamas was only trying to break that sige ... and isreal is using the rockets hamas was lunching just as an excuse to hit hamas and to overthrow the goverment of hamas

now the palestinains are paying the price
    I will be happy to answer any questions and i respetct all your opinons and if you don't trust my info you can read aljazeera or the BCC
    thanx everyone for reading this I apperciate it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I read that...
    If you feel the media is lying, the best route might be to contact them with an alternate story.

By the way, now might be a good time to move further away from the borders.

Junior Member johnnydangerously59's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your post is filled with LIES!

Hamas has fired over 1000 rockets into Israel this year.

80 since the cease fire. Since the cease fire, Israel has stopped all aggression and the insane Pal's keep shelling them.

Israel sent a warning to the people telling them if the attacks didn't stop they would retaliate. The attacks didn't stop. Israel told the people to get clear of the targets so they don't become civilian casualties and they didn't.

The Pal's have no one to blame but themselves. If they stop trying to kill the Jews they will be left alone but their insanity is too strong. They don't care about ANYTHING but killing Jews.

Your propaganda is wasted on those that know the truth. Only an idiot would believe you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well being an American Christian I have heard all my life how Israel is our good friend and how we should always come down on the side of Israel. But I am sorry I just can't buy that. I just don't believe we should blindly stand by a country "just because". I know both sides are at fault, but it just seems like Israel is completely heartless and cruel. And I have to ask myself;"Would Israel do this if they thought we might not be there to get their backs?" Is Israel doing this now because they know Barack Obama will take office on Jan 20 and he may not be so willing to be Israel's little b!t(h?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad you posted this cause you cannot trust the media. The media has frosted a lot of major stuff and started a lot of stuff out of little things. The only ones who know the truth are the ones right in the middle of it. And oh yea you can't trust political leaders, it's all about the money.

Downloads
    Uploads
    so why are they fighting anyway? the gaza strippers or something?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hamas is a terrorist people and if the Pali's voted them in then so are they also terrorists, plain and simple.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My heart is with the Palestinian people. Maybe the best technology advanced army in the world using its arms to attack maybe the worst armed one and every other country just looking without doing anything is atrocious. I do not agree with the methods used by the palestinians but what Israel is doing is wrong all the way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know brother. It’s horrible. I’ve been setting up protests and trying to contact my representatives in the US government all day. Search events in Facebook with the keyword “Palestinian.”

Question: what is the best way for internationals to get into Gaza? I assume that it might make Israel think twice if there is a possibility of killing American civilians along with the woman and children they’re slaughtering.