Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Friends... More of a vent not so much a question?

So I just turned 23 and I just feel so lonely/ lost! In h.s I had lots of friends and even right after I stayed in touch with all of them but over the last 2-3 yrs I've really changed. I use to go out all the time and party. But right before I turned 21 I just realized. That there was more to life then to just go out an drink every weekend. And so I just stopped going out I didn't even get drunk on my 21st I actually only had 2-3 drinks all day... Anyways I've realized that since I'm not up for drinking everyweek or for hoeing around at the clubs I've lost alot of friends. I've been in a serious relationship for 4 yrs and am about to get married so I don't feel it's appropraite to go to clubs all the time since it is more for single people. I would go every once in awhile for like a girls night but alot of my friends just couldn't understaand my reasons for not wanting to go out. So I've lost almost every friend I had rght now I'm down to like 2 best friends (1 lives 6 hours away and 1 2 hours away) so I never get to see them then I have a few good friends but they all have babies so we don't get to hang out very often then of course I have my fiancé and he is my best friend! I love him to death and I could spend 24/7 with him and be ok but obviously he goes and hangs out with his friends every now and then and we need time for ourselfs sometimes. But idk I'm just so sad lately bc I feel like I've lost everyone and I feel like just to keep friends I need to be willing to get drunk every week which I will not do... Anyways I just needed to vent a little I just don't understand why people my age feel that they can't do anythig other than go to bars all the time and I know not everyone is like that but it just seems that everyone I know is like that and if your not like them then your the one with a problem not them

Wow are you stupid I said the reason I lost everyone is bc I stopped going to the clubs bc I felt that it's not something I should do bc I'm getting married

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow im sry but u should proabbly chill about the clubs sense ur getting married!