Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Foreigners do they have the right to complain?

I see many foreigners blogging about how they are treated and such. Not all but many say they hate Americans and complain about how they should be treated better.But if I went to their country their people would probably treat me less than civil.It surprises me when these same foreigners confess to hating Americans and America whilst living here.I mean that really hurts me personally.I am an American and have never treated a foreigner badly or thought badly of them unless I know them and don't like them for personality reasons.I just think they have a lot of nerve to live here and benefit from opportunities they would not have had other wise and still complain about petty things and say they hate Americans and the country. Its ridiculous.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, if not all Americans treat foreigners badly, then maybe not all foreigners complain about their country they are residing in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't hate all Americans....I have been treated badly by some Americans though...I have been treated badly by some Canadians, by some Europeans and by some Australians...
    I am from Canada and sincerely doubt that people here would treat you less civil than Americans,..
    My only beef with some Americans is that some think they are the centre of the universe and are clueless to other ways of life....i did say SOME
    I just think that an American is not superior to a Canadian, European etc etc...but equal
    and George Bush doesn't help your situation

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't hate all Americans....I have been treated badly by some Americans though...I have been treated badly by some Canadians, by some Europeans and by some Australians...
    I am from Canada and sincerely doubt that people here would treat you less civil than Americans,..
    My only beef with some Americans is that some think they are the centre of the universe and are clueless to other ways of life....i did say SOME
    I just think that an American is not superior to a Canadian, European etc etc...but equal

and George Bush doesn't help your situation

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depends on what they are complaining about.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If they don't like it go back. They are lucky enough to come to this once white owned country that was built on white supremacy. Now, we let nonwhites in and all they do is complain.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well if you lived somewhere and where treated crappy by people wouldn't you complain a bit about your treatment...even if it's just on your blog?

if yes, why shouldn't people from different countries talk about how they get mistreated here?

and since they are still living here I doubt they hate america, they just don't like the people that treat them badly.