Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fiance always arguing?

Every little thing with my fiance turns into an argument. When he argues with me, he calls me names and says some pretty rude things to me. I am spending Christmas with him but I want to go see my family after that and even offered to pay for the ticket. This turned into a big argument with him, just like he does in almost every argument, telling me to just go home and stay home. He tells me about 2 times per week that he doesn't want to be with me, I'm a pain in the @$$, I'm annoying, he can't stand me, he doesn't want to deal with me, I'm a b*tch, etc. Then afterwards, he tells me he didn't mean it and he only does it because we are fighting but he really does want to be with me. I don't know what to do. Half of me says to leave and never turn back because the way he treats me during arguments but the other half of me loves him and hopes we can make it work. I know he loves me but during arguments, everytime he says I should just leave and he doesn't want to be with me. If I cry, he says I am just trying to make him feel bad. We agreed that during arguments, he will not call me names or say he wants to leave no matter how upset he gets, but he keeps doing it. Is this relationship salvageable? Is there anything I can say to him to get him to understand it is wrong what he is doing? Any advice would be appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow... My fiance is bipolar and he doesn't even say stuff like that to me when we fight! I would give him an ultimatum; either he knocks off his bad attitude or you're gone for good. I hope I helped, good luck!