Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fellow democrats, how awesome is it to hear Republicans complain all day on here?

We sat by for 8 years while Bush ran our economy into the ground, ruined our reputation, drove up the deficit, killed innocent civilians, invaded our privacy, restricted access to public records, made backroom deals with his cronies, ignored science and the environment, and governed by religion instead of law. Now Obama wins in a landslide, the world cheers, he reverses Bush's damaging policies and sets our nation on a course to recover from the worst recession in decades and all the neocons, Republicans, wingnuts, and religious conservatives can do is stand by and watch as their entire socio-political philosophy dissolves into nothingness before their very eyes.

I for one LOVE IT!

Keep the negative answers coming! I love to hear you justify yourself and try and break me down!

Junior Member HomelessinPhoenix's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How does it feel to be cluless and naive. The dow hit a record of 14000 under Bush; then the democrats took over congress and it went down 5000 points; then Obama as elected and it went down 2000 points more. Go educate yourself and stop spouting the moveon.org mantra.