my hair is all puffy and bad and i tried getting haircuts but it still thick and wavy and messed up and i use all the conditioners they sold at walmart and they all have the same effect. nothing! i asked for a 16 dollar condition from paul mitchel that is supposed to make my hair 50% less poofy making it look practically straight but my mom doesn't want to buy it because it costs 16 dollars.

i think that she is being unfair but not just because she wont buy me the conditioner after i told her how much i HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!! my hair, also because she keeps saying i can get it when i get my own money.

1.)im 13 years old, i need to do homework, not get a job.

2.)i get 10 dollars a week but she always puts conditions on it like this time she said that im not getting itin till my birthday because she bought me a pair of new school shoes from footlocker.

3.)she is only using this as an excuse, it's on t.v. all the time: shows with parents that say you have to learn the value of the dollar, she is using it as an excuse and i can't do anything about it because that excuse is hard to argue with.

she is so hard headed, i just want a conditioner that costs 16 dollars and yes, it is a want but when it comes to having a social life, it is a need. she doesn't care but dont get things confused, if you think im spoiled, it is because i havnt and really cant explain her in this question. \

so, if you had a son with bad poofy hair that can only be fixed by either cutting it all off making him bald or buying him this 16 dollar conditioner, what would you do?

im not spoiled but im thinkign of doing a really nasty thing for revenge for the first time, i have her credit card and im thinking of buying an 8-pack of this conditioner for 60 dollars. you really should see my hair, its awful, i tried straightening and cutting and thinning but its still horrible and i envy the little 6th graders on my bus with long hair like i want who just have to comb their hair and they dont have to get up at 5 am like just to make my hairr presentable.