Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ex-coworker ranting about me on here, what should/can I do about it?

I suppose it doesn't bother me, as it only makes her look immature and pathetic, but a woman I used to work with enjoys ranting about me on here, from her questions to her answers, sometimes going as far as using my first name. Even when she doesn't use my first name, it is extraordinarily obvious she is speaking about me.

Why you ask? She is jealous of my life, and can't stand that I am not insecure, in debt, and unhappy as she is.

Anyhow, is there something I can/should do about this? I would prefer just getting her to be quiet and leave me alone than get her in trouble. I have been half-tempted to show her boyfriend the terrible things she's said about him on here, but I know better than to stoop to her level.

Any suggestions?
    How am I a troll for asking what should I do next? (Or as the pattern seems to be, not do next).

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sorry..but I would have to even the playing field even if it meant stooping to her level..I would show her everything....maybe it will shut her up....just show her what happens when you play around with fire...you get burnt...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I say be careful. Remember what happened with those teenagers who beat up that girl and even went so far as to video tape it and put it on MySpace. Well it started with the things that this gal is doing. I don't know what went on between you two. But if she is abusing this site, I'd report it. I wouldn't get involved any further with her, you never know what some people will do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As one who was maligned on the Web (first and last name), I'd say forget it. She is part of your past, leave her there. Move on, mature, and "inhabit" other groups. Do good to yourself and others, let your actions be your defining character, not lies or mistruths from someone else. Your actions prove her wrong. People who believe her lies are not people you want to know anyway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, like you aren't smart enough to know that posting this isn't going to just keep things stirred up more. Troll.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Identify her to YAHOO.

She is so sad that she has nothing better do do, how flattered do you feel?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your first mistake is acknowledging her nonsense by posting your comments. If this is an EX-coworker, then why are you concerned? Just let it go before you do stoop to her level.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you shouldn't spy on her and then you wouldn't be offended.