Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Every1 complains dont get a tattoo cuz it will look bad when your old im so

sick of that! this is what i think the way i see it when your old youll most likely be married and most ppl or at least women get them on there backs etc. unless your 80 walking around in bikinis all the time, or you still want it to be seen.... doesnt happen. and when your that old like 60 or 70 w/e do you even go out with friends?? i know some have a few friends but not like you have when your young. and whos honestly going to be judging you when your 70! not only will your tattoo change (a bit) but so will you so why not enjoy your body now.

my friends parents are about 50 or 60 and they both have tats and they honestly dont even look that bad i dont know what anyone is talking about.

whats your take on this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we all only live once. Why not live life the way we want to? Who cares what everyone else thinks? That's how I see it. Sure, our bodies are beautiful and natural the way we are, but why not decorate them and embrace them if we want to? I love tattoos and piercings. My biggest problem is the whole getting a job with them thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    they r a big mistake bcause if you want them gone eventually you will have to get it removed surgically! OUCH!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it would look weird since their skin gets wrinkley but that's my opnion i never liked tats