Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Enough "double standards" that feminists rant about are due to FEMALE REACTION

DIFFERENCES? Enough of the so-called "DOUBLE STANDARDS" that feminists rant about are purely due to how different a female may "react." I'm sick of this bullshi't with feminists giving deep "misogyny" rantings.

Someone may not go out on the street and call a random guy, "a fat stupid, kitchen s'lut that belongs in the kitchen" purely because, the guy's reaction may be different.

Of course, there are several times when a s'ex related remark (such as a guy getting his ge'nitals chopped off) may be directed at males, since a female is more likely to file a s'ex harassment lawsuit.

And honestly, I'm not even sure how "make me a sandwich" jokes are offensive. I'd consider it more offensive regarding jokes about a rapper getting shot (ONLY IN COMPARISON) which is common comedy.

Regarding "insult double-standards," with females it is simply a matter of not staying around before you are hit with some kind of police/lawsuit thing. With guys... it's a matter of "will he talk trash back, or have a reaction."

That's all there is to it, not because of "deep" misogyny garbage.

In other words, while a female may "complain" about an issue they have, males are more "direct" about their solutions for their problems.
    Best answers goes to Know it All

Downloads
    Uploads
    'In other words, while a female may "complain" about an issue they have, males are more "direct" about their solutions for their problems.' -- I see an issue here. While men are directly dealing with problems, women are complaining about these men -- which adds up to the domestic violence statistics that Feminists twist and abuse to further their agenda. When men have a problem [abuse, for instance], they should come forward to report it. Of course, there are practical issues with it like them being laughed out of precincts, however, they aren't doing other men in a similar situation any favor by hiding instances of abuse.