What do you think is a better approach in modern education? Training the bulk of children to be efficient employees, weeding out students that don't agree with the unnatural curriculum with failure grades?

Or training the bulk of children to be efficient learners that can adapt in a constantly changing world, learning and adapting to students that don't agree with the unnatural curriculum by studying the way they interact with it?

I know resources are tight, but come on. You'd think we'd have something better than the public (and private) schools we have here in the US and, (as far as I can tell,) the rest of the world.

Actually, no. Resources are not the issue! What is more important than education? It is the building blocks for all (ALL) human achievements! Am I insane for thinking this now? Or am I insane for not thinking this until now?!

How much of the US' taxes go into education? I'm afraid to look it up. Maybe after I get some sleep . . . unless I forget to care, like most everyone else seems to have. It is pretty painful. No, it's really painful. I think I'll just post this and forget about it until I get some emails. That is, if anyone actually answer me.

Damn, it's late. Bed time!