Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Eating problems - A rant!!?

Hey everyone....

First off i'm a guy.... i have no eating issues but i feel the need to vent some steam and here is as good a place as any...i'll also blog this later too.

RIGHT!!

Last night i started to read my girlfriends magazines as they were lay there.

NOW i know why so many young girls and women have food/eating issues and its becoming worse day by day.

These magazines should be utterly ashamed of themselves. Randomly there is an article in one with Katie Holmes.....when i saw the pic i was shocked as she was so gaunt and skinny, looked ill to be blunt...BUT the magazine snippet underneath reported here as "back to her glamour self" what the f*ck??!! She looked malnourished to me.....In the other magazine the EXACT SAME PIC reported her as "looking ill"

OKAY HOLD ON!!!!!

Serious mixed message problem going on here. Now that's just 2 random magazines.....multiply that by 60 or so trashy magazines and there is a MAJOR problem with how society is seeing women..

This is where i can only assume females are totally different to guys......guys generally do not compete against each other on how they look, whose the skinniest etc....guys will generally train and workout to look good to the opposite sex. It seems to me that girls compete against EACH other?? WHY??

I realise eating problems stem from many areas, control issues, not feeling good enough or different enough etc but the main problem surely is the "looks" issue these magazine portray as being the "norm". What the f*ck do they know about anything anyway???

OK MAN TALK NOW......

I'm a red blooded guy. I like looking at and being around women. I'll tell you here and now what 99% of guys like to see and find attractive in a girl/women. CURVES....its that simple, we're programmed that way....i have too many guy friends who all say the same thing so i know i'm not wrong. Not only curves but equally important is personality and a girl who is comfortable with herself.....!!

I have never ever yet been told by any guy i know that he finds a unnaturally skinny girl attractive....don't get me wrong here, for all the naturally slim girls out there reading this there is a difference. You will have a smaller frame anyway but you will still have curves, guys see this......but its look of a girl with a bigger frame that is underweight that is the issue....

Simply put there is obviously so much pressure coming from the media for girls to look "their" way...its just not normal, irresponsible and unhealthy.

As far as i'm concerned there should be government guidelines in place to regulate these "know nothing" idiot magazines to protect vulnerable girls from the poison that ooozes from the pages.

Not only the magazines are to blame.....fashion industry, food companies, clothes retailers all have a part to play.....what the hell is a size zero for christs sake?? Do you see that size in a guys shop?? NO, of course not....who's the hair brain that thought up this size and for what reason??

I tried to buy a girl - friend of mine a pair of jeans not too long ago. We went together but her size ranged from store to store? WHY? i can guess that if a girl fits a smaller size in one shop she'll feel better and shop there?? have i hit the nail on the head??

My jeans are a 34" waist...i'm that size in EVERY shop.....!!

Ok rant over.....i've still got loads to say but have ran out of space....

Thanks for listening and if i've helped just one girl here to think differently then i'm a very happy man indeed )

Downloads
    Uploads
    That was a really good rant 2 thumbs up im a guy and i can agree with that so girls listen