Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does it just piss you off when you see someone complain about how Bush...

...murdered innocent civilians in Iraq? This is our military you are talking about!! They did not choose to go over there! How do you think that makes them feel??

These same people seen to forget the MILLIONS of people killed in Vietnam, which was NOT a war caused by Bush!!
    Bunch of whimpy ass metrosexuals!! Go get a freaking manicure!!
    Because Democrats seem to forget the Vietnam war...... Another country we invaded without cause. This war was started by a Democratic President. You jerks have your own "Iraq" in Vietnam, only 10 times worse.
    Please show me where I defended either war! I am defending our military men who have NO choice but to do their job!

Bush is not armed! Bush is not on the ground or in the air! He was in a cushy little office while our military men did his dirty work.
    **libdrive** You are a racist ass so I am not surprised you think I am a stupid ****! My feelings are SO hurt!

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is quite possibly the dumbest question ever asked on Y/A. If someone complains about Bush's decision to invade Iraq against international law, claiming that the military is "just doing it's job" does not negate the fact that Bush started a war in which innocent Iraqis were murdered!

We do not forget that the Vietnam war, another illegal and misguided war, was not started by Bush. Indeed, it was Bush and Cheney (both of whom "had other priorities") who forgot the lessons of the Vietnam war!