Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anybody know how to complain to Cartoon Network?

I am VERY UPSET with this so-called "children's network!"

I used to watch this channel as a kid back in 1994. I LOVED this network as well as Nickelodeon! My mother approved me and my brother watching the cartoons on television as she didn't have to worry of any explicit language or sexual content. I remember coming home excited to watch TV because they played all the good stuff.

In this generation, both channels are an EMBARRASSMENT and I know parents that will not allow their children to watch any of the networks without their guidance (especially Cartoon Network!) They play crap that's supposedly not for children, but it's part of the Cartoon Network programming!!!! On one of those shows, my 10 year old cousin saw censorships for nudity and middle fingers and on another one, I saw teenagers getting upset because her boyfriend is cheating on a girl (AND YES THIS WAS CARTOON NETWORK!)

My 12, 10, and 8 year old cousins don't bother with any of the networks and play video games instead. My 12 and 10 year old cousins are upset because they remember the old Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. I, too, am upset. If executives of C.N. are reading this, this is why you're ratings are falling!

If you're wondering that we have nothing better to do than watch TV, we actually go outside and do stuff or stay inside and do homework. TV time is pretty much for the evening.

I'm sorry for such a long complaint, but this has been upsetting me for a long time and I am just wondering where I can go to complain.

Thank you and God bless! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
    -MADDOG8600
    This was during the afternoon at 2:00PM
    And yes I am aware of Adult Swim. I watch Adult Swim when none of the kids are around me. I am talking about Cartoon Network.
    And a Merry Christmas to everybody!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas. you can go and see in here
    http://www.cartoonnetwork.com
    hope that will help you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    what cartoon was this that u saw?