Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member Rick'TheModel'Martel's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does it annoy you that WWE no longer allow blading due to complaining

parents saying it's too much for kids? This is something that annoys me no end right now, I mean theirs a million other things than ruining the wrestling world that kids can watch, if of course they don't like them watching the whole blading (Or juicing) situation for example.

I know, kids make WWE money, I also know that they used the excuse of less blading due to cleanliness reasons, however if the truth be told, it's because of this whole stupid PG tag that the WWE got shafted with not too long ago.

Hopefully this is changing, theirs talks of bringing back the Hardcore Championship & of course the return of Mick Foley being perfect timing, plus other thigns I feel the WWe have pushed the boundaires on this PG tag with, though while this stupid tag is still there, we will no longer see things such as blading/juicing or matches such as the Ric Flair Vs Mick Foley Summerslam 2007 match for example, Barbed wire, blading, cuts, slammed onto pin tacks etc.. crazy falls from crazy heights is all gone because it pretty much started due to far too many complaints from parents to the TV companys & WWe themselves saying it was disgusting & not suitable for their precious children.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How about watching a different promotion other than ranting?

Downloads
    Uploads
    no blading but yet allowing playboy promotions tells me there might be a double standard somewhere.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fuck kids they are ruining wrestling