Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think people who constantly complains about how awful WWE PPV doesn't...

...deserve to watch it? Lately, I've been seeing so many users who are constantly complaining about how awful the PPV is and their buyrates are gonna be worse and WWE sucks dick and TNA is ths sh!t and blah blah.... Yes I'm a WWE Mark. But so what? If they don't like WWE PPV so much, why don't they just stop watching it and watch TNA? If they're gonna keep praising TNA and bash WWE, then I don't think they deserve to watch WWE PPV because all they'll do is keep complain about how awful it is and make WWE worse and worse. Do you agree they don't deserve to watch WWE?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your taking this a little too far. I admit-i complain a TON about WWE. But why dont you stop watching it? Maybe because its almost impossible to stop watching, because for me, thats my excuse. Especially when Ive been watching it for 15 years straight, its impossible for me to stop. Also, they always end a show leaving you wondering about what will happen next week, they ge you "hooked" onto the show.

I watch both TNA and WWE and i think TNA is doing a hell of a lot better (excluding ratings) than WWE is. The thing to blame on WWE is PG and poor storywriter quality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe they are hoping the WWE gets better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that if they don't like it why do they buy the PPV in the first place it is not a question of weather or not they deserve to watch it or not.In other words don't keep buying something you are just going to complain about.