Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member BlueEyedHomosexual's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think it is ironic that our christian GS member (w/blue eyes)...

...constantly complains that her rights ____? Do you think it is ironic that our christian GS member (w/blue eyes) constantly complains that her rights have been stripped in Canada because the authorities have discouraged people like her from publicly inciting hatred by saying (in her words) "something as minor a 'homosexuality is a sin'"

What is odd is that she thinks she should be allowed to say something that her religion says should prevent adult humans from experiencing and sharing love all through their adult lives and the very sentiment she feels she should openly express causes suicide in kids

Helpline for teens with anti-gay parents and family:
    http://TrevorProject.com

Her religion says my very existence is sinful and that I shouldn't express love with like-minded adults: isn't it odd that she wants to have the *freedom of speech* to deny tens of millions of people love and affection and happiness? Should women like her be allowed to breed given that their teen kids so often kill themselves when they realize their gay nature and from whence they sprang??
    IN A SILENT WAY

I have no idea what DDoS is but the site helps suicidal teenagers so if you want to cause suicides as the likes of you and BEC obviously do - then go ahead

FEMINOCROMONON

I am not anti-christian
    I am pro human rights and anti people who want to strip those rights
    What does your hiv status have to do with it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Homosexuality is a mental illness. It contributed to the fall of Rome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! I thought you two kissed and made up...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think that homosexuality is evil and I believe that is an inborn trait. As many people have said if it was a simple choice why would people choose to live a life totally different than the "norm". Most would choose the 'norm'. People are allowed to be different and we should not allow some people to harass others based upon our own personal beliefs. (Getting damn tired of the Jehovah's Witness that lives next door.)

And silent don't make threats against that website- it is not his personal site. They have gotten enough threats that any actions taken can result in a lawsuit or charges of harassment. Don't prove to be as stupid as I think you are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It ain't any more ironic than those who claim to despise "hate speech" use it more than anyone else.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's odd that you're spewing a hate-filled, anti-Christian diatribe as an expression of support for laws that suppress rational, well-thought out criticisms.

Junior Member momoloveyoulongtimet's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She's an obnoxious Christian. That type never shuts up. Ignore her.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Calling out this person as you are doing makes you better how?

You seem quite anti-straight. Why can't you just accept them the way they are?