complain to me about his ex and what she? does? He makes decisions without my input at least sometimes. He knows that I do have good ideas. I'm getting to the point where I just don't want to be part of the same old stupidity. His ex is a sheep and clueless. She's flaky and her kids aren't her top priority. We are both amazed that she has still friends because of what she dumps in their lap often.
I care. But I'm just getting tired of the stupid drama and nonsense. She has to be #1. It'st just for show. It's meaningless. She's not a good mother but she wants people to think she is. But anyone with a brain can see the truth.
She's lazy. It's easier for her to keep up the illusion to make real changes so that she is a good mom.
If I had any say then I would fight for custody of the kids. My husband knows that I'm willing. It's not about me. My stepkids are a lot nicer to me. I think they may be seeing that I really do care for them.
I don't care how she lives. The kids know. They and their dad have a game that they play. I don't but I have but in my defense, it has been out of frustration. The kids know it. I don't call her names. I just say, why would she do that. I defend the kids. Usually it's something against them.
My husband asked why I was getting upset about her day today with one of the kids. I said because I care. Why else? You used to care about your son getting shorted. It's happening again. You aren't upset. Why not? She does not think through what she does. But it hurts your kids when she continually does that. Someone needs to speak up for them. It's hard for me to listen to this and hold back. Have you taken a good look into your kids' eyes? The pain is there.

My husband loves me but sometimes I think he is just totally blind to my feelings. I guess he doesn't think that I should care as much as I do.
I'm not submissive. Are you kidding? I'm opinionated but I have a heart. I'm not stubborn. He has told me that he was attracted me because I'm the total package, his words not mine. (attractive, physically fit, smart, intelligent, have lots of interests and hobbies, fun)
Non-Offe: I like that a lot. I'm going to say that next time. I'll keep repeating it as necessary. Enough is enough.