visited New Orleans quickly enough? I see you all want to talk about the federal response and how it differed between Katrina and the flooding in Fargo...even when that's not what the question was.

How is it that Bush was terrible, inhuman, evil, etc...for not visiting New Orleans right after it happened, but the fact that The One is sitting in DC watching the tournament is just fine?

Leftists have a way of answering the question they wish was asked instead of the one which actually is, so I thought I would make this question as specific as possible.

brown: You are the perfect case in point of what I was talking about. The left whined like little girls because President Bush didn't visit New Orleans in a timely fashion. I'm asking the same question about The One. I didn't ask about federal aid.
roger: I do so love the leftist way of conveniently forgetting facts...also known as telling bold faced lies. Nobody whined about the President not visiting? How do I put this gently...you're a lying sack of sh*t.