...complaining on Yahoo answers? I thought this was a fair country and that people would accept either way the defeat of their candidate, yet the McCain supporters are like vultures and keep swarming around Obama waiting for one little hint of a mistake. Making racist comments and saying he is a terrorist is not going to change the outcome, so just learn to accept it. This country needed some change and equality for once and now we have it. My God have you people not been living in America for the last 8 years? What has Bush done that is so great that you wanted to put someone in office that supported all of his views?
See now some of you McCain supporters that commented make a lot of sense. It is completely okay to stress your distain and anger about someone that you did not vote for but just not by trying to insult an entire race of people by doing it. Very good answers everyone.

Obama has already met with the Governor of my state (Michigan) and has discussed options to bring jobs back to MI especially in the auto industry. Bush bailed out on MI and told us that there was nothing that he could do. So he can bail out of MI but can't pull out of Iraq! I am seeing the change first hand even though some of you are not as of yet. But Obama did say "there can only be one President at a time". So his change will not take effect until after he is in office.