Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you hate kids screaming and running around in restaurants and their

parents for letting them do it? Who else wants to kick children who scream and run around restaurants (and their parents for letting them)?

There are no restaurants around here that ban kids, there is one pub but no restaurants. Even if it was just after 8pm that would be great! Its just so horrible when you go for a lovely meal and you have little brats running around spoling it for everyone!

Seriously shut the little bastards up and make them sit the **** down or dont take them to restaurants! I was t a restaurant on mothers day and this 4 year old (or there abouts) was tearing about the restaurant, I had to fight the urge to stick my foot out to trip the little bastard up!

And once a long time ago when i was a waitress I had hot plates of food in both hand and this little ****er ran into me and a spilt some hot gravy on its head which made it cry. The parents started ranted at me lol i got told off for telling them that its a restaurant not a play ground!

Why take a child to a grown up restaurant!! Take them to a family pub with a soft play!

And I think its selfish of the parents to ruin other diners meals.
    Im not saying that kids shouldn't go to restaurants, i am saying they shouldn't be allowed to run around and scream! Well behaved kids are fine, just not the little shits!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    just call over herbert from family guy. he'll take care of them for you