Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you find it funny that some people dont expect men to complain about equality?

As a male I have always supported equal rights for women however the problem I have is that some people forget that it should include the bad rights as well as bad.

I have heard men and women who say that men arguing that women being in the military draft is gay (with idea men are suppose to protect women) yet they would never say its gay for men to allow women to choose more dominant positions in society and attain high level jobs once reserved only for men(ceo, governor, high ranking position in police and military). Two the same thing can be said about domestic violence and sexual harassment. While it can be committed by either sex against either sex it is often only presented as a male crime on women and message only tells men not to do it to women but never vice versa.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a women and I think it would be equally wrong for me to do something to a man as it would be for them to do it to me.