Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you feel like ranting about anything right now?

Let it out! My rant:

The other day I ran across a question about it on here, and most everyone thought it was for attention. It's not. If it's just for attention, why do the majority of self-injurers cut where it can't be seen? Why do people go to such great lengths to cover up scars?
    Just google "how to cover up cutting scars", you'll see what I mean.
    Yeah some people do it for attention, but most self-harmers aren't attention seekers.
    Pisses me off when people don't do their research and just rush right in and start stating their opinions as facts. There are some things that people don't have the right to pretend to know anything about until they've experienced it. Cutting is one of them.

Yeah that was my little rant, now go ahead and post yours!

Downloads
    Uploads
    About how I love my ex, how I wish I was still with him and not my current boyfriend.

Oh how I'm such a bad person.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do I? Gee, I dunno, that's a hard one to figure out. *lol* ^_^

I agree with most of what "L." above me said. Beyond that:

It just bugs the pissall right out of me that so many people just um...can't? refuse to? Won't? Yeah, that they will not be bothered to listen to any real facts or information if it disagrees with their world-view or their misunderstanding of reality for a split-second on anything ever. Nope, everyone's got to listen to the TV instead and all of their "talking points" and "buzzwords" and paid-for stupidity instead. So many people just aren't getting it--that we're _all_ screwed out of our money right now, that we're all poorer these days, and that this isn't, strictly speaking, anyone's fault BUT the Big Banks and the others on Wall Street who are deliberately _screwing us_ out of jobs and money by doing these panics and hoarding money. The President isn't doing this--hell neither is Glenn Beck.

People--and by people I mean the rest of us, the bottom 99 percent in terms of wealth--aren't getting that we're being played.

But yeah. That's _one of_ my little things for the day. Sorry to go on so.

And really Gentle Asker...I'm sorry if I go on a bit too much. I know, today's been lame for me that way. o_o

Junior Member PromisesInThedark's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't stand how people want You to listen to their problems but they don't want to hear yours