Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you complain when you receive poor service or shoddy goods?

My friends do not but carry on complaining. I complain to the correct department and generally get results. By the same token I praise by letter of phone call if I receive good service and excellent goods.
    Companies cannot improve unless they know how the consumer feels.
    I do not feel that this is the correct section but there doesn't appear to be one that is more appropriate.

I do nolt feel that this is the correct section but there doesn't appear to be one that is more appropriate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dashed sure I do ,used to accept it but no more ,why pay for something that is inferior.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I do complain if service is unacceptable or if goods are not what was promised. I state the facts of the incident to the appropriate person, and I generally get results as well.

And I also do offer praise as well, when service is excellent.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I sure do, if im not happy then they find out about it.

And that meens the next time you go it helps you get money off / better service.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It depends on what kind of service I'm getting, or the place/type of business that it is. Poor customer service is a huge pet peeve of mine. If a place is bad, I wont return, or do business with them again, not matter what. If it is really out of line, then I will make formal complaints. I try to give them an opportunity to fix it, but to be honest, there are far too many companies (and competition) out there for me to waste my time and money on a place that clearly doesn't deserve it.

I will also tell my friends and family if I've had a problem at a place. Word of mouth is a powerful tool when it comes to businesses. It means more than filling out some survey card, when you get right down to it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its always good to give companies feedback, that way they can improve and make adjustments were needed.

I own a company, if i never got honest feedback most of my clients would go elsewhere.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Occasionally I do if I think its worth the hassle and if I think the company's interested in feedback.
    Most of the time I just make the decision never to use that company again. Companies should soon improve when they start losing customers.

By the way what do you mean ' Do you complain... My friends do not but carry on complaining.'?

Downloads
    Uploads
    In general I take great steps to insure I'm buying a quality product or signing up for a service with only a reputable company. So in the whole of it I don't have to complain much. If it was something major I would. Something minor I would probably chalk it up and never buy from the company again. I think it's great that you offer both positive and negative feedback. Most people only do the latter.