Me and my wife had a slight disagreement yesterday. Saturday we went shopping because I was gonna cook a good sunday dinner then me, her and the kids, my daughter and her two sons were gonna sit down and watch the new Iron Man 2 Blu-ray that just came out. Ok, after church me and my daughter stopped at my mom's house for a few minutes and she wanted to stay and eat with grandma. I told her no so we went on home. By the time I got there my wife was packing up her sons to take them to their grandma's house for dinner. That sort of made me mad to know that we had plans and she decided to just change them without discussing them with me. That lead to a big argument which of course was all my fault. Hours later she's still fussing at me. I'm the type when I'm done arguing I need to sit in another room for a while and cool off. For my wife that's just time for her to recharge her batteries. I had to run out and drop my car payment off at the finance company and when I picked up my bluetooth headset for my cell she made a smart comment about who I was gonna call while I was out. I guess that was her way of saying I was cheating on her. If a guy grabs his cell phone or bluetooth before he leaves his house he's up to something. By the time we went to bed she was still at it. Do women ever get tired of arguing?