Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

do we have nothing better to do than b-itch and whine?

now we say we need more representation but we are so petty that we have these stupid divisions mental disabilities physical disabilities its stupid we talk a good game but what are we doing if u don't like someone don't make it a public forum just block them its getting to the point where its just a hate board seriously get along we need action and we need it now coordinate our efforts get things done not this not hate not look at yourselves
    i my good man am me and no one else but more importantly i think we need a better diologue all of us so who are u
    i invite our good troll to a conversastion
    as a representive of the austrailian DRM I wonder if we could ask why she has no other medium than threats and obsene language to prove a point

i cede that point 2 u BUT if u really want help give a little i don't know who u are what u do but accept that we were only trying 2 help the best way we could and i wish 2 continue to give u help if u accept that i wont agree all the time
    but will not block ,hamper or report u as long as u do the same

Downloads
    Uploads
    I came here with the best of intentions and became a target because people here are so insecure.

Other people have posed threats to me first, I would try to report everything to Yahoo but it backfired, they do nothing. I'm here to defend my reasons and right to eventually receive SSI. And if I'm crazy enough to make "fake" threats online and have it really get to me, would I not be considered unstable and disabled enough for SSI. I was trying to make a point.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really wish we could but as long a a certain person keeps making tons of accounts to bully, troll, and threaten people I doubt it is going to stop because she goes waaaaaaay too far. Like once I just told her that she more then likely wouldn't qualify for SSI and she emailed me threatening to rape/murder me if she could find me...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who is this?

PrincessKLS, why are you becoming obscene? What is with the word "d-i-c-k" that you repeatedly use instead of any other words?