Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do rockstars find it annoying when girls jump up and down and scream when they...

...meet them? My friend and I went to go see Black Stone Cherry the other night. I am a huge fan of theirs. We were right up in the front row, and I know pretty much all of the lyrics to their songs so i was singing along and rocking out to all the songs. Head banging jumping up and down screaming all that jazz...so was my friend because she's a big fan too. The bass guitarist and lead singer kept looking at us through out the show. We were way more wild than anyone else in the crowd and we were right up in front. We met them afterwards and i just told them how amazing i thought they were, said that im a huge fan, had seen them before another time and asked for their autographs. Im sure they recognzied us from the concert they just had finished five minutes before. The lead singer looked at me like i was annoying, like he found the fact that i was so happy to see them and meet them was bad. He just stared at me, looked at me out of the corner of his eye, and didn't smile. Do rockstars, or people in bands find it annoying when girls in particular scream, jump up and down, yell and freak out when they see them? or is it a head trip and the guy was just trying to act cool? im just wondering cuz that'd be rude if he was annoyed. thanks!!

I told them I saw them opening up for another band, and although im a very big fan of the other band, i found bsc more entertaining and thoroughly a better performance...thats also what i said to them...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jumping up and down is nothing to them

, yes it's annoying.

Downloads
    Uploads
    IDK, I guess it changes from person to person. A lot of celebs are jerks.
    But here's the thing, a real musician puts their music first. I don't know anything about your band, but I do know bands where the opinion of a fan, particularly a screaming girl, means very little. They might feel like you enjoy them for the wrong reasons. They might feel like you are putting their stardom or looks on a higher priority than their music.
    Next time, tell the singer how you liked how he hits a certain note in some part of the song, or the guitarist how he did a certain solo, whatever. These are the things real musicians want to be appreciated for , not their glamour or fame.

Downloads
    Uploads
    they probably do get annoyed. They tour for a long time and they see girls doing that all the time screaming at them.. It wasnt only you he was annoyed with..he was annoyed that everyone was freaking out. I kinda went threw the same thing with a band that i met but i totally understand..so you should too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    its totally normal to jump up and down and go physco during the concert but when you meet them dont act alll crazyyy. just act normal, they like that the most. they dont like when fans are overly excited to meet them and they dont like it when fans are too shy. so just be yourself(:

and that is rude if he was annoyed, he shouldnt be. he should be happy that he has fans that love them. im sure he was just trying to act cool.

at meet and greets thats basically what people say like i love you so much im a huge fan and can i have a picture/autograph. what you did was totally normal, dont sweat it!