I don't believe in psychology. I guess insane people could benefit from psychiatry, but as far as psychology is concerned, it's just dumb.

All psychologists do is listening to people whining, and then giving them some pills.

Unfortunately, I've had more psychology than I ever wanted to be exposed to. I had to take one psychology credit for college; I had group sessions with other college students. And for some time my sister dragged me to family therapy with my parents.

I have been directly asked by the family psychologist if I believed in psychology, to which I firmly replied NO. Fortunately, I was able to talk my family into not wasting money on some quack, and use that money to go out every Sunday and eat out together as a family.

I can't imagine a job where you have to listen to people with enough money to pay for someone to listen to their whining. People who can't afford psychologists can live happy and fulfilling lives without ever needing of a psychologist.

I think psychologists profit from people who have enough money to make it a Hobieto have someone to listen to their pettiness.

Why don't psychologists ever tell people "you don't need me"?

Do psychologists have a hard time not cracking up with their patients whining?