Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do humans argue like this all the time?

In this section you guys are always arguing about race! Are you always like this or do you just say these things about each other because you know you can hide behind your avatar!! I'm from mars and I have never met a human but you all are so ignorant it's entertaining!!! I bet some of you are smart but a lot of people in this section are dumb!! You are all humans!! Stop acting like you just discovered you don't all look alike

Downloads
    Uploads
    as soon as humans stop making a big deal about our skin color, the sooner our skin color will stop being a big deal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Humans are the worse species that God created. They hold grudges, plot horrible things against other humans, etc.

You don't see that in the animal kingdom. Even animals that hunt and kill each other aren't malicious so much as they are surviving.

People should wake up and realize, we only get ONE life to live and we should make it the best life we can have, and to try and help our fellow humans enjoy the life experience too.

If we ALL helped one another, used manners and consideration, what a beautiful world we would have - minus the greed and hatred and all that stuff.

By the way, your the first martian I've ever spoken to. By the time they do manned visits to your planet I'll have enough money saved to go . . . can I stay at your place?

Downloads
    Uploads
    did you come to earth legally?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ur from mars?.....I don't know who's more insane you or simon bolivar?