Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Destroyed by society!What now???RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Every since I was young I was brainwashed by my family and friends to believe I was ugly.So I grew up with low self esteem.I also dropped out of school at 15 due to being constantly brought down it's like every time I started believing in myself somebody would bring me down friends and family included.Like if I went up to somebody and said wassup they would have like a disgusted look in there face like something was wrong with me.And girls would act like something was wrong with me by acting mean towards me or saying.I had a big head also when I was younger older people would call me funny looking so I became severly depressed at 16-19 and turned to weed and alcohol and isolated myself and became a hermit and would only sleep 3 to 4 hours night and eat once a day and I became very suicidal.I felt like I was actually a corpse just walking around in a daze with no hope.So I eventually looked at my pictures and asked my mother was I ugly and she said he!! no your very handsome.And I told her all what happened and she started crying and she said she was going to get me all the help I needed.So what do I do know that I know the real reality and have poor health headaches all the time and lethargy.I feel like f#ck everything and I feel stuck mentally and physically and get murderous when people say slick sh!t to me or when I walk pass a group of kids my age and mug all of the them and don't care what happens.Now that I dress better know that i'm very handsome take care of myself the same people wanna be friends and girls wanna talk to me now.But I stay to myself cause I don't trust people anymore and see people as creatures now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to find ways to gain more self-esteem. Please look online or read a book on how to do that I'm sure it will work. You shouldn't really care what people think. I'm sorry what you went through.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to listen to some 2 Pac, "Keep Ya Head Up", that should do it for you after hearing that track.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i know that evry day