...complain all time..Dont know y? I came to a new country for an internship program n i met this new guy in my placement, i liked him, n we kissed etc.. Bt i didnt derply care or took it seriously coz i was thinking about another guy..i even told him that i was intetested to someone else. Bt we had AMAZING time..he was really funny n protective! He is cute, bt not hot or really good looking, bt is the 1st time in my life that im attracted to somebody cause of its good n interesting personality. Bt since i realised i want him, i pressure him, feel angry when he doesnt reply to my msgs n i attack him, im jealous of other girls that he is friend with...even this week that dint see him cause he was ill, i acted like a paranoid n i felt bad that he should wanted to see me

Even if ill to death.. I think i will make him bored of me if i continue, bt cant stop. Since i realised i want to be with him, in really worried all the time that he doesnt want.. Dont know why i act like that, 1st time in my life..wtd?