Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Daugter screaming in her sleep?

My little girl is almost 2 and she never ever gets a good night sleep. I will hear her screaming so I go into her room and she is asleep but she is screaming/crying and she rolls over a lot like she can't get comfy. I will bring her into our bed cause I have a 3 year old that shares a room with her and I want him to get his sleep and she does the same thing. I am at my wits end with this I don't get any sleep at night cause she is alway up anybody have any suggestions? I was thinking about calling the doctor but my husband says that would be a waste of money.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The only thing I can suggest is that she is too hot/cold. My nephew does the same thing - he'll start having nightmares and wake up screaming and punching if he's too hot usually. He's four and, even in the middle of winter, starts sweating if he's under a comforter. He usually uses his sisters baby blankets or a throw blanket. Try different areas of the house, maybe in the living room and turn a fan on if you think she is too hot, or some extra blankets if she's too cold.

If you think it is best, call the doctor. You're her mom and know what's best for her. It may be expensive, but you need to get this dealt with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It would be a waste of money to potentially find out what's wrong with your daughter? Tell your husband that you're taking her to the doctor.
    She may get help .. she may not. It's worth a shot