Sorry that this is so long. Something definitely is wrong with me, and I'm considering OCPD. I figured it would be easier to list what I think are symptoms:
1. I hoard things. I keep things that I don't need but I think I'll need in the future. I have an extra ferret cage, two hamster cages, three + fish tanks, and several other things I know I won't use for a longggg time.
2. I don't spend any money on myself unless it's needed. If I want a $5 hat that I would use, that's $5 that could be spent on my pets so I won't get it.
3. I can't make decisions on the spot without getting extremely stressed out. I need another opinion although when someone gives me that opinion I usually do the opposite.
4. If I can't be the leader of a group ( ex. a school project) I will get nasty and keep saying my opinions until I'm listened to. If not I will blame the failure on them.
5. I don't like showing affection to any human. I can show affection to my pets, though.
6. I get easily discouraged. It can take me hours to get my shoes on just right.
7. I am extremely stubborn and if I go against the directions I freak out. If I'm doing homework and the answer isn't what I want it to be, I can keep doing it/ rewriting it for hours on end until it's what I think fits the directions.

I have an incredibly low self-esteem although this makes me look like I think everything I do is right. If my mom folds my pets' blankets, I have to refold it because there is an exact way it has to be folded. I don't like being around people, specifically ones that I have to be affectionate towards. Little kids that talk back and are mouthy annoy the crap out of me although I am EXTREMELY respectful to adults like teachers and such.

Most of this stuff will end up getting me into fights with my parents and I'm always blamed for it which will make me end up telling myself how I ruin everything. I do say things that come out nastier than I meant it to be, but my parents are at that point if I say something nasty they get angry at me and won't listen to me, then I'll start telling myself how I ruined everything and then I'll realize how I think I get the short end of the stick in the family and they'd be better off if they didn't have me and just had my brother. I feel completely unappreciated even though I'm not sure what I should be appreciated for. Lately, if I talk to my parents and they don't respond to me I get extremely frustrated. I compare it to "talking to a brick wall" and it seems like there's absolutely NO human I can talk to. I love my animals and they seem like they're the only ones I can talk to and love. I keep getting animals because I know they appreciate me, or they would if they could think that way.

Sorry this is so long- I want to know if I have OCPD, but this is also a vent for me.
Sorry- I'm also 14