department? I went to mcdonalds having just passed it and seeing it was open and going back. It seemed closed and I had to drive around the back anyway so I went up to the drive through said a simple hello and no one answered so I drove off and parked in a space so I could call my girlfriend who I was trying to buy food for to ask her what I should do. Before I even called I looked to my left and a cop was sitting there looking at me. I put my window down & before I could say anything he started yelling at me about making a face at him. If I had made a face it was because I was surprised to see him. I explained myself & why I was there but he didn't listen and kept yelling about how I was hanging around the back of the lot and now sitting in the space, but I had been there all of two seconds. He kept yelling and said how its his job to protect and serve.. and he even said read the side of the car what does it say? Protect and Serve! I said understand and said sorry over and over to him through out