Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are conservatives who rant against immigration just morons?

Where did your ancestors come from? Were they American Indians? Don't say they complied with immigration laws, cuz killing Indians and stealing North America is not compliance with immigration laws.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Until unemployment falls below a national 10%, CITIZENS of the USA should get the jobs here first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you should research how immigration has effected California

Downloads
    Uploads
    By your own logic the Native American government owes me WIC, welfare, and child support for my white anchor children. As well as free education in the Hopi language.

They day you pollos move onto a reservation is when I will take this argument seriously.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So its our fault the immigrants want all the rewards with out doing all the work to better their country, they would just move here and complain about everything and want us to change, what BS, they should stay were they where and fix their own country. And as for the Indians its also our fault they were not strong enough to defend themselves?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Give me a break! the old "we stole N.America from the indians is getting old,same as the Europian whites in this country owe the black people something for inslaving them a couple a hundred years ago. They didn't have immigration laws then stupid! Anyway,anyone who rants and raves about this problem is on the moron list,right or left.Where did my ancestors come from Europe during the time of the civil war,probably didn't have there visa's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think its impractical to rant against Hispanics - who typically take low-paying jobs that are hard to fill while ignoring the imported engineers, doctors etc

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't understand what the big deal is either.
    Honestly, it's not like the Mexican immigrants are taking our jobs. I mean seriously, most people don't apply for yard work jobs that pay less than half of minimum wage.
    Honestly, this country was built on immigration.

I guess it's not considered immigration when it's white people who are coming over.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And what would you call someone who wants this country over populated? Borders insecure? No common language? Millions more on welfare & living in poverty? Higher taxes to cover health insurance for everyone? Schools with 35-40 students per class? Claiming that Hispanic buying power is over $1T, yet states with high MX populations have the worst deficits? High birth rates/high drop rates; low education, no job skills?
    You believe that is a good thing for this country?
    You are comparing a settled country with a government and laws to a mostly uninhabited land with no gov & no laws.
    MX stole from Spain! They have no claim either.
    To the victor goes the spoils.
    If someone decides they want your house are you just going to walk away and let them have it, or will you fight for it? And if you win isn't it yours?
    4 or 500 years ago this land WAS big enough for everyone. Both sides fought for control. We happened to win.

Wallhugger: "no human is illegal" you do realize those same people you want to let in here without papers and give jobs & benefits to would not extend the same courtesy to you in their country. YOU would be illegal and imprisoned.

Hey I'm with Gman on that. The natives owe me welfare, and every thing else I want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had nothing to do with that

I had nothing to do with slavery

Times change... people change.... events happen.... we move on.

Since you want to get all "technical" on us.... even the Native Americans migrated to the US from Africa, so that means they were NOT indigenous to the continent, so they really had no more claim to the land than anyone else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast