Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Conservatives, if Obama hasn't brought any change then why are you complaining?

Judging from what I read on these boards, Obama has brought no change. Which means that he is still doing the same things Bush has done. And as Conservatives were in favor of Bush, then why the double standard?

Downloads
    Uploads
    He IS making changes. He is increasing govt. power over business and individuals.
    I don't like it.
    And I don't like what I see ahead.

Downloads
    Uploads
    *chuckle*

They were declaring him a failure the moment he took the oath.

There will be little he can do to please them, and that is why he has given up engaging them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Please, do not blame the true conservatives for these unfounded complaints. We voted for the Democrats this time because the wastrels in the Republican party promised to continue their profligate lifestyle.

It is important to recognize that the traditionally conservative Republican party has been taken over from within by a cadre of Christian fascists who have no actual belief in democracy or fiscal responsibility. Their complaints are rooted in their desire to force us all to live according to their standards no matter who gets hurt.

These extremists differ from Al Qaeda only on the surface. The jihadists attack innocents in Tel Aviv and New York while the crusaders attack them in Iraq and Afghanistan. The agenda of thought control is identical underneath the rhetoric.

Conservatives must oppose that kind of obscenity as strongly as liberals do. This is why Obama is President today. Conservatives want change, too. Corporate oligarchy and fundamentalist zealotry cannot be tolerated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    oh but he has bought change and still is. It's just awful change.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because his lack of change consists of spending a but load of money we don't have on programs we don't need. His same 'ol, same 'ol spending has to be paid for by someone and that's you and me, my friend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The biggest spending bill ever wrought on the people of the US is a change...I'd say.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because, as he says, change is coming. He's still got another 4 years.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lots of my Repub friends are griping about President Obama's first days in office. I ask them what would be different if McCain was elected? Nobody can be expected to change this death spiral in such a short time period it's going to take sacrifice, critical thinking and team work across our country. Do your part work, pay taxes, maintain savings, recycle, reuse and renew. America we can reverse the damage of the last 8 years.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We all knew that his change meant nothing to begin with! Idiots voted for a man that said change and hope is coming and it shows how ignorant half of our country is. You need to probably educate yourself too!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast