complain about? I hear all the time from Conservatives, Mann Coulter, and fat-assed oxycontin addicted pundits that the only successful family is a nucular-Christian one, and that if you don't make that the way of our society we will fall into an imaginary "slippery-slope" that will destroy america...lol!

they say we shouldn't have "no fault" divorce becuase it allows people the choice of seperating on their own terms and not just the same old biblical reasons and will somehow raise the rate on all cases, they say we shouldn't allow gay-marriage becuase they think it will some how cause all our stright-marriages to fall apart, and that we shouldn't allow single parents a place in our society becuase some how children are too stupid to become well adjusted adults and proper citizens without a man and woman telling them what to do...lol!

It seems to me like the marriges of other people shouldn't concern anyone unless there is a crime being commited, which in all those cases i have pointed out their isn't! so please take your time in awnsering and tell me how you would put legislature in place to stem what you believe to be the cause of high-divorce rate, social-decline, and so called loss of family values conservatives claim to defend?