Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope all of them diligently continue the fight daily.... Too bad your liberal talk radio shows could not keep as huge of a listening population and went under due to their ignorance. We will keep up the fight til the end...

Downloads
    Uploads
    the one that misleads everyone with half truths, misdirection, confusion, and full lies. Wait, that could be any one of them....

my favorite lie is that "it will end free speech".... seems they think if they repeat something enough times, it will become a fact. Of course the rest of us know it doesn't work that way.

Downloads
    Uploads

Which conservative radio talk show host complained about the Fairness Doctrine this

morning? All of a sudden we have dozens of questions about the Fairness Doctrine, as if this is a major legislative issue. But it's not. There is no bill on the floor of either House of Congress that would reinstate the Fairness Doctrine. There are three bills opposing it. The FCC has issued no letter of intent to reinstate it.

So there is no explanation for the sudden upsurge in violent reaction against a policy that will not reappear.

So who is the right-wing talk show host who is trying to make everyone frightened about the Fairness Doctrine?
    Obama just today came out against the Fairness Doctrine:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/02/18/white-house-opposes-fairness-doctrine/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know but you make a lot of assumptions in your question. Just because they are not talking about it now doesn't mean they won't start tomorrow

I mean the final stimulus bill was only on the floor for less then 2 days before they voted for it

Downloads
    Uploads
    the one that misleads everyone with half truths, misdirection, confusion, and full lies. Wait, that could be any one of them....

my favorite lie is that "it will end free speech".... seems they think if they repeat something enough times, it will become a fact. Of course the rest of us know it doesn't work that way.