Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Complaining that I always text at the wrong time?

Why do some people complain about receiving text messages too late at night or too early in morning when all they have to do is put their phone on silent? A person complained that I always do that while knowing she doesn't wake up until after 1:00 in the afternoon. She has an alarm clock! Anyways, I just don't get it. Answers plz.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because it's annoying and nobody wants to wake up to read a text message, I cannot stand it!!

I need to have my phone on because it is a better alarm clock then my actual alarm clock and in case of important phone calls due to the nature of what I do so I don't want to be bothered at 3 in the morning with something menial and unimportant like "whats up?"

If your friend does whatever your friend does and inresult, wakes up after 1 then I'm sure whatever you have to say can wait until after 1, unless it was important because then at that point you could just make a phone call.

If your friend has complained that you always do that, then put a note in your phone to not text until after 1, don't be stubborn about it and show some respect to your friend.

I would share my irate feelings with you too if that were me.

I'm so glad I got a blackberry, it has an option to only go off during phonecalls so all messages, whether e-mail or phone based, are silent.