I just saw an incredible question, and one of the best asked ever on here. I saw a lot of stupid answers, but honestly why do you people come on here every day and continuously bash the guys you claim to "hate," yet you cant stop talking about them. I have came up with some ideas of why. The first one is that you guys literally have nothing better to do but come on here and bash people you know nothing about. Reading through all these questions and answers I realised most of you have no idea what you are talking about. I agree Cena sucks, but don't you think we think about that enough as it is, and that we dont have to be reminded every time on here how much you hate Cena. Most of you say "TNA sucks, WWE Rules" too. Most of you little kids dont even watch TNA, and if you didnt know TNA is geared towards older teens and adults vs WWE's PG rating, which they go for the little kids who dont know the difference between Triple H and John Cena's wrestling.
All im trying to say, is don't complain about WWE, or TNA, or any of the wrestlers if you dont even know what your talking about to begin with.

Does anyone agree with me?