Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

christians argue for and against evolution.?

from my experience they say there's no way it could happen to create man, but whenever, i bring up the fact that all animals on earth couldnt fit on the ark, i hear, "well, all the wildcats were one species at the time, and all the bears were one species.." so either evolution exists, or the ark story is impossible, No? and don't bring macro-micro evolution into this because there would have to be new species created in order for the ark evolution theory to be remotely plausible
    saying we didn't come from monkeys proves theres no evolution proves ur ignorance because thats a falacy from christians, thats like saying ur grandpa is related to u because u didn't look identical to your little cousin at the same age

^grandpa isn't related

Downloads
    Uploads
    "but whenever, i bring up the fact that all animals on earth couldnt fit on the ark"

Remember, not all animals entered the Ark. The marine life did not have to leave the waters. Only the land animals (i.e. reptiles, mammals, insects) and birds went into the Ark.

Genesis 7:8 Of clean animals and animals that are not clean and birds and everything that creeps on the ground,

Genesis 7:23 is referring to land.

And this Flood might have been local. If you read the Bible close enough, you'll find that earth is synonymous with land.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There were only 8,000 "kinds" of animals o the Ark - plenty of room,

Evolution does not and never has happened.

All cats (Feline) are related, as are all dogs (canine) ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Evolution has absolutely nothing to do with God's creation.

May God bless you as you study His Word

<))><

King James Bible

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are confusing variations with evolution. There are many variations, but those variations are limited. You can get many different breeds of dogs, but you get dogs every time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    the difference is micro-evolution or (adaptations) and macro-evolution (one species changing to another) the latter has NEVER been found in nature.

Downloads
    Uploads
    will what if all the animals were young when they entered the ark and so they would really not use a lot of space
    scientist have proven that it would be possible to do what Noeh did if the animals were all young and at there teen ages which would make them small enough to fit

Downloads
    Uploads
    nothing to argue for or against. evolution, apparently, is not a theory, it's an observation...

i don't think that it's been "observed" to be factual...

Downloads
    Uploads
    They will bring in macro/micro evolution because that's what their preachers feed them. They know nothing about the actual science of evolution, just about what they're told to argue.

Junior Member KasiosPhoebusAegletes's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i hate religious folk that dont know anything about evolution, and dont know the difference between hypothosis and a theory.

gravity is a theory

germs are a theory

its not PROVEN that we COME FROM MONKEYS. its PROVEN that we SHARE 97.664% of the same DNA strand. does that mean were decendents from king kong? no. does that mean we both share a very common and related ancestor? most likely. and regardless, its a tad bit more logical than thinking every single human being is eachothers uncle and cousin and what-not from adam and eve.

"god created man in his own image, and ever since, man has been busy returning the favor" Mark Twain.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sorry... and you found the missing link that connects monkeys and humans where?
    Maybe you can just go out and shock some mud with electricity and create some DNA real fast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast