Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Christian Bale rant????!!?

HAHA!! Okay, so you all know Christian Bale's crazy, like 7 minute long, rant that's been plastered all over the news and internet? The one where he's throwing F-bombs left and right at some photography person on the set of his latest movie?? Well someone already made a techno song out of it!! It's hilarious!! What do you guys think??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTihsJQHt48

Oh no, I agree that Bale just made himself look like an arrogant prick with no tact with his little temper tantrum. But i just think it's hilarious that someone decided to make fun of the whole thing by making it a techno song. To me, that just makes Bale seem like someone to make fun of for his behavior.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha! That fools got some issues to work out! As I recall he once got arrested a year ago because he was violently abused one of his family members but maybe he's just like that because the one chance he got to be famous was taken from him by Heath Ledger who gave an outstanding performance as the joker in The Dark Knight!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha! That fools got some issues to work out! As I recall he once got arrested a year ago because he was violently abused one of his family members but maybe he's just like that because the one chance he got to be famous was taken from him by Heath Ledger who gave an outstanding performance as the joker in The Dark Knight!