Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

cat lovers complain about ITV3?

I was just flicking through telling yesterday and i stumbled on Im a celebrity get me out of her now. The presenters were doing something with a smoothie. They had to answer some questions and if one got the question wrong, then they would have to add a horrible ingredient to their smoothie mix like a rats tale or something and drink it at the end i think...i really didn't get what they hell they were doing i suggest you watch it on you tube or something, anyway they had this kitten in a glass box rotating around, mega cute and you could see it was in distress. under the kitten it said i cant remember...something like answer the questions or the kitten will die. I know obviously they wouldn't kill the kitten but i thought that that was so mean and just pointless and really not funny.
    I didn't watch the rest because i didn't want to increase their rating numbers and also i was annoyed and upset.
    Did anyone else see this? what do you people think?

xx

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for telling us so we can protest. That is terrible ! Bad enough uprooting insects and grubs from their rightful places and eating them alive. I don't watch the rubbish but I've heard about it and one evening came across it when I was channel hopping.
    The so called 'celebrities' should get out and do something useful instead I think.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for telling us so we can protest. That is terrible ! Bad enough uprooting insects and grubs from their rightful places and eating them alive. I don't watch the rubbish but I've heard about it and one evening came across it when I was channel hopping.
    The so called 'celebrities' should get out and do something useful instead I think.