Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you name a time when a black person whined about slavery?

Watch no one actually give me a good answer too. and this ? will be deleted because people don't like the TRUTH.
    I'm white and I can tell you, its mostly because white people don't like hearing about a terrible thing their ancestors did. But it has nothing to do with black people complaining, Its some white people who don't want to confront the past and wish it would disappear. End of story, cut and dry. I have never heard a black person TRULY complain about slavery and I wish other white people who GET OVER IT!!
    HUNTER is in denial, it's your own ears. I am smart enough to notice when people are talking about the past and how things effect present day, than blocking people out of my mind and telling myself they are complaning. IT IS PROBABLY BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU FEEL BAD. But has nothing to do with actual complianing The people on here make me EMBARRASSED to be white. You are a disgrace to our race!

Why are white people SO angry.... Ignorance is bliss. AND I will openly say, YES! I do hate a lot of things about my race, and you people are perfect proof why. You have no idea how dumb you look. lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its always white people whining like cry baby's about slavery..

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is funny how the person said 24/7 on Yahoo! but cannot provide an example.

Along with the person who said Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton who say they are always doing it---why can't you provide an example of them doing it?